You will find our breakfast room, with a unique view on the majestic Saint-Rombouts Tower, on the 3rd floor. We serve breakfast Monday to Friday from 7am to 10 am and during the weekends / public holidays from 8 am until 11am. Have you made a reservation without breakfast and still wish to have breakfast? Don't worry, just contact our colleague at breakfast and we will help you out on the spot!
BAR KLAK & FOODBAR KLAK
It's wonderful to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee, a tasty cocktail, aperitif, a typical Mechelen beer or a tasty snack, in the shadow of the Sint-Romboutstoren on the Schoenmarkt!
Read somewhere: ”Super bar ... in an old hat shop, friendly staff, good service perfect terrace .... nice stop for a coffee in the morning ... for a tasty bite in the afternoon and colorful cocktails and apero in the evenings!”
Marisa's cozy living room-like 'fusion' restaurant! In the Heart of Mechelen on the Schoenmarkt with a view on Margareta Van Austria. Marisa cooks for a limited circle -max. 16 seats- in authentic Spanish style with Portuguese and Brazilian influences, as she inherited it from her grandmother and mother. No menucard. One menu with dishes to share. Reserve quickly!
The best Italian in town! Next door to your hotel!
L'artista is an authentic Italian restaurant. The kitchen and the menu were composed from A to Z by Marisa Salis. The restaurant has an open kitchen, a cozy lounge and a spacious terrace. L'artista also functions as a gallery for young talent. Dozens of works of art that the restaurant has on loan from the art academy in Mechelen are spread over the space. The heart of this super cozy restaurant is the beautiful wood oven, in which the pizzas are perfectly prepared. Wish you were already there!
CHECK IN INFORMATION
CHECK IN: after 2:00PM
CHECK OUT: before 11:00AM
CHECK IN WITH THE HELP OF A RECEPTION STAFF
Daily between 2:00 PM and 8:00 with the help of a reception staff if you wish so.
ASSISTANCE AFTER 8 PM
Our colleagues at Hotel Elisabeth are happy to further assist you.
Hotel Elisabeth is only a 6-minute walk from Hotel 3 Paardekens at the following address:
GOSWIN 26/28 STASSART STREET
Network: Hotel 3P
Password: 2800 Mechelen
AFTER CLICK ON ROOM KEY
Your smartphone is your room key!
As soon as you have checked-in, you will receive a link on your smartphone which will open the room key access panel. It remains active during your entire stay and expires automatically with the end of your stay.
You don't need to download and/or install ANY APPLICATION for key access.
For €10/night we have baby cots available for you. You can request this at the reception using the form below.
The nearest pharmacy is IJzerenleen 25
Fri - Mon: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm /1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
If you need a pharmacy outside these times, visit the website below
If you need medical care, please contact the reception. For acute care, call 112 and also inform the reception so that they can guide the emergency services.
In case of fire or smoke, keep calm and leave the hotel as quickly as possible, but in a quiet manner. On the door of your room you will find the emergency exit plan with the nearest emergency exits to your room. In case of an emergency DO NOT use the elevators. Follow directions from the hotel and/or the fire department.
DO NOT SMOKE
Smoking is strictly prohibited both in the rooms and in the common areas. Smoking is allowed outside only, in the designated smoking areas on the street. We take the right to charge €250 cleaning costs in case of violation of the smoking policy.
Arriving early or do you wish to safely store your luggage until your departure after checking-out? Our Reception Team is happy to do that for you at our sister hotel, Hotel Elisabeth.
We accept Maestro, American Express, Visa and Mastercard. We do not accept cash and foreign currency.
Below you will find the most important house rules that apply within the hotel.
We ask you to respect these rules.
• All instructions from employees of this hotel, related to house rules, must be followed. Complaints can be reported to the management.
• Remain calm in case of fire. Report a fire to the reception and/or hit the nearest fire alarm.
• Leave the building immediately in the event of a general fire alarm.
• In the event of a fire, do not use the lifts under any circumstances.
• A valid ID must be presented at check-in. You can check-in from an age of 18 years.
• 3 Paardekens hotel is under CCTV surveillance in order to protect our guests during their stay. In the event of any incident, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
• Lost and Found object must be handed in at the reception.
• The hotel is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings. (Please make sure your room door is always locked)
• The hotel does not make its location available for purposes other than those set out in our policy. It is therefore prohibited to trade or offer any other kind of services on the premises. The amount of an already paid room will not be refunded.
• The management, the owner of this location and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
It is forbidden to
• Use emergency exits as (normal) entrances and exits
• Take hotel property outside the building.
• In case of willful damage to property of the hotel, one can be held liable for the repair and/or renewal costs.
• Consume, use, trade or possess narcotics. Upon detection, the police and the judiciary will be called in.
• Using nitrous oxide in the hotel without express permission from management.
• To cause a nuisance to other guests, including through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
• To stay in the room with more people than the number of beds in the room.
• Receiving paid guests in the room for sexual activities.
• To smoke in the room. If we find that there is smoking in the room, we are forced to charge a cleaning fee of €250. If the fire alarm goes off due to smoking in the room, the call-out costs of the fire brigade of €275 will be charged to you.
In all cases not covered by these regulations, the hotel management decides. If you do not comply with these rules, it may be decided to call in the police and the judiciary and you may be asked to leave the building immediately. The hotel reserves the right to terminate the reservation immediately without refund of the reservation amount paid.
NO ROOM SERVICE
We are happy to help you!
If you encounter any problems in your hotel room or have questions about how something works, we are happy to help you. You can call the reception directly for urgent matters or fill in the form below.